Expertise. Innovation. Experience.
WinWerks Innovative Project Delivery started in 2002 using proprietary building technologies, systems and design build management to create leading edge cost saving delivery strategies for residential and commercial real estate. Metrics from DBIA show 5-8% cost savings, 10-30% faster delivery, higher quality, and half the change orders over design-bid -build. Driving Net Operating Income to increase asset value.
Kurt A. Tetzlaff
WinWerks' Innovative Project Delivery 2002 to present
Turner Construction and Koll Development and Construction 1981 - 2002
M.S. Marketing and Business - University of Wisconsin
B.S. Construction Management and Real Estate - University of Wisconsin
Carpenter Apprenticeship, Local 314
• Formed WinWerks' Turnkey Solutions to create a net operation income boost, property value enhancement, and green benefits for commercial, hospitality, industrial and residential owners by integrating technologies, design, engineering and construction for enhanced turnkey delivery outcomes.
• Design Assist & Design Build delivery responsibilities and roles for hotels, senior care, and commercial projects with costs up to $100,000,000/project. Managed various design build teams and functioned in roles of project executive, project manager, superintendent, and pre-construction manager.
• Starting in 1976, studied and initiated design build delivery processes for project benefits of 5 - 20% cost savings, 10 - 30% schedule reductions, no change orders and single point of responsibility.
• Developed collaborative Design Build applications for buildings, concrete and light gauge steel sub-system construction and techniques which reduced costs up to 20% over traditional design bid build. Met LEED criteria for waste reduction, transportation, recycled materials, and innovative design.
• Sustainability focus discovering and using materials, systems, and implementation processes to affect significant life cycle cost reductions, goal of Net Zero energy use and increased cash flow.
DBIA Design and Build Institute
EPA Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Partnership
USGBC San Diego Green Building Council
ULI Urban Land Institute
San Diego County Hotel - Motel Association
CALM Coal Ash and Liquid Management