Infinite R Phase Change Material Facts
Infinite R Phase Change Material (PCM) is an inorganic mineral based energy storage material. It acts as a thermal energy sponge, which intercepts and absorbs heat energy, then releases it later as the heat source is removed. This enables Infinite R to slowly release its trapped thermal energy, modulate room temperature, and reduce Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC).
What does this really mean?
- It’s an energy-regulating mat
- It stabilizes internal room temperature by absorbing and releasing heat
- You can use your HVAC system less
- You save money on gas and electricity
Does this sound too good to be true? See how it works in the video below!
Could Infinite R be the right choice for your business, school, or home?
Take the quiz below to find out.
Reduce your energy bill?
Enhance productivity and comfort?
Live and work more sustainably?
Receive paybacks in 3 years or less?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions,
then Infinite R could be the energy-saving solution you’ve been looking for!
Explore the options below for more information on Infinite R:
QUICK FACTS FOR:
- Infinite R is safe for schools and commercial buildings– it’s non-toxic with a Class A fire rating and 25 year warranty
- Reduces HVAC system usage- full payback after installation in as little as 2-3 years with continuing financial savings on electricity
- Increases energy efficiency of building- be more sustainable!
- Regulates internal building temperature for a comfortable and productive work space
- Infinite R consists of a U.S. patented blend of inorganic hydrated salts
- 100 BTUs of energy storage per square foot
- Specific heat: 1.35 BTU/lb
- Latent heat: ~86 BTU/lb
- Weight: 1.1 lbs per sq. ft
- Size of Infinite R mat can be adjusted to fit space available
- Melting point of material can be adjusted to fit climate
- Can easily be installed in ceilings, behind walls, or in attics and roofs
- Reduces HVAC system usage by stabilizing a comfortable living temperature- can save $.25-.41 per kWh on California electricity!
- Full payback after installation in as little as 2-3 years
- Can be done as a DIY project or with professional installation
- Safe, non-toxic, with Class A fire rating and 25 year warranty